Join our winning team!
DEK Technologies is a professional organization that places high value on people and the individual competence that they contribute. People enjoy working at DEK. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success. Come and be a proud, integral part of helping our international customers develop the latest products that are sold globally and used by millions of people around the world. With offices situated in Melbourne Australia, Stockholm Sweden, Rome Italy, and Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, you too can be a key part of our success.
At DEK Technologies you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
- Attractive, competitive salary and incentives
- Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas
- An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered
- Training and career development opportunities
- 40 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Friday
- English classes 3 hours a week with qualified foreign teachers
- Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance
- Annual health check-up
- Annual company trip & annual family day
- Activities such as; sport & music clubs, yoga & piano classes
Exciting new opportunities for the Development and Maintenance in a cloud native environment that supports high availability and manageability.
By joining our team, you will:
- Be involved in the Development and Maintenance of microservices in a cloud native platform
- Focus on Quality and Delivery;
- Ensure that the assigned tasks are completed with high quality and on time;
- Perform other assigned tasks
You will live a true Agile & Lean culture where employees are empowered at all levels to collaborate and take ownership. At DEK Vietnam, we constantly run the Scrum mentorship and Agile Coaching programs to help build up your career path.
- Experienced in Microservice development
- Experienced in Cloud Native application development
- Programming skills in Golang or Python
- Containerisation technologies knowledge (Kubernetes, Docker etc)
Good understanding of CI/CD, Git, Jenkins
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org