Join our winning team!
DEK Technologies is a professional organization that places high value on people and the individual competence that they contribute. People enjoy working at DEK. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success. Come and be a proud, integral part of helping our international customers develop the latest products that are sold globally and used by millions of people around the world. With offices situated in Melbourne Australia, Stockholm Sweden, Rome Italy, and Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, you too can be a key part of our success.
At DEK Technologies you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas
- An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered
- Training and career development opportunities
- 40 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Friday
- English classes 3 hours a week with qualified foreign teachers
- Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance
- Annual health check-up
- Annual company trip & annual family day
- Activities such as; sport & music clubs, yoga & piano classes
Our project is engaged in a multitude of programs at the forefront of innovation, being delivered by highly skilled engineers and scientists. The Data Acquisition Team as a part of the Test Engineering Department provides vital assistance to the Innovation Team and other engineering groups. Data Acquisition Team collects, curates, manages and labels large training and validation datasets.
As an Data Entry Executive, you will be responsible for Data collection and labelling:
- Collect and curate datasets according to defined data collection protocol.
- Label/Annotate data sets according to defined data annotation protocol.
- Arrange video, annotation output, work-log and other associated files according to procedural guidelines.
At DEK Technologies Vietnam, you will live with Agile & Lean principles where employees are empowered at all levels to collaborate cross-functionally, to take pride in collective ownership, to improve yourself by continuously learning, practicing & sharing with others.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- College graduated, bachelor’s degree opening for all majors.
- Working well with data accuracy, pay attention with eyes for detail.
- Ability to follow and execute defined workflows.
- Ability to maintain quality, focus and accuracy whilst performing repetitive tasks.
- Proficient in reporting problems using relevant platforms (e.g., Microsoft Office, Google G Suite, etc.).
- Effective Team player.
- Unstop-learning and self-upgrading.
- Basic reading competency in English.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com