Join our winning team!
DEK Technologies is a professional organization that places high value on people and the individual competence that they contribute. People enjoy working at DEK. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success. Come and be a proud, integral part of helping our international customers develop the latest products that are sold globally and used by millions of people around the world. With offices situated in Melbourne Australia, Stockholm Sweden, Rome Italy, and Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, you too can be a key part of our success.
At DEK Technologies you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
- Attractive, competitive salary and incentives
- Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas
- An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered
- Training and career development opportunities
- 40 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Friday
- English classes 3 hours a week with qualified foreign teachers
- Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance
- Annual health check-up
- Annual company trip & annual family day
- Activities such as; sport & music clubs, yoga & piano classes
Exciting new opportunities exist in our team responsible for the Development and Maintenance of middleware software that is used as the basis of many products in our customers’ portfolio. It supports high availability and manageability so that the customer can reuse these functions to save time to develop their products and accelerate their time to market.
By joining our team, you will:
- Be involved in the Development and Maintenance of software platforms for cluster applications
- Focus on Quality and Delivery
- Ensure that the assigned tasks are completed on time and with high quality
- Perform other assigned tasks
A University qualification in software engineering is required or a related degree with:
- At least 3 years’ experience with C or C++ Programming Language
- Knowledge of Multi-threaded programming concepts
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org