Join our winning team!
DEK Technologies is a professional organization that places high value on people and the individual competence that they contribute. People enjoy working at DEK. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success. Come and be a proud, integral part of helping our international customers develop the latest products that are sold globally and used by millions of people around the world. With offices situated in Melbourne Australia, Stockholm Sweden, Rome Italy, and Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, you too can be a key part of our success.
At DEK Technologies you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
- Attractive, competitive salary and incentives
- Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas
- An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered
- Training and career development opportunities
- 40 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Friday
- English classes 3 hours a week with qualified foreign teachers
- Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance
- Annual health check-up
- Annual company trip & annual family day
- Activities such as; sport & music clubs, yoga & piano classes
Develop and maintain a Continuous Integration and Delivery system. Your job will be involved in improving the existing CI engine. By joining the team, you have a chance to work with cutting-edge technologies and world-class international experts from a world-leading equipment provider.
Your responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Understand the requirement, design, implement and test new requirements
- Troubleshoot issue, suggest and implement solution when needed
- Take design ownership and make architecture changes in the long-term
- Continuously improve together with the team
A University Qualification in Software Engineering or a related degree with:
- At least 2 years’ experience in any scripting languages or in any test automation framework
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com