Join our winning team!
DEK Technologies is a professional organization that places high value on people and the individual competence that they contribute. People enjoy working at DEK. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success. Come and be a proud, integral part of helping our international customers develop the latest products that are sold globally and used by millions of people around the world. With offices situated in Melbourne Australia, Stockholm Sweden, Rome Italy, and Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, you too can be a key part of our success.
At DEK Technologies you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
- Attractive, competitive salary and incentives
- Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas
- An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered
- Training and career development opportunities
- 40 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Friday
- English classes 3 hours a week with qualified foreign teachers
- Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance
- Annual health check-up
- Annual company trip & annual family day
- Activities such as; sport & music clubs, yoga & piano classes
Quality assurance for a state-of-the-art cloud solution which provides the research collaboration platform in healthcare and the powerful contract expense management system.
Your responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Design and create test plans and test cases to meet business requirements.
- Design and create automation tests to automate testing process.
- Design and create Coded UI Tests using Selenium.
- Verify system quality by executing all test cases.
- Improve system quality by identifying issues and common patterns.
- Enhance applications by identifying opportunities for improvement and making recommendations.
- Liaise with colleagues to implement test plans.
- Investigate and use new technologies where relevant.
- Produce well-organized test plans with corresponding test cases.
- Work independently when required.
- Attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard.
- A University Qualification in Software Engineering or a related degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software development as QA/Tester
- Solid test automation experience including cross browser/device
- Knowledge of CodedUI / Selenium
- Knowledge of Microsoft Development Stack: C#, .NET, ASP.NET, MVC
- Web development knowledge:
- Responsive UI
- Database knowledge:
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL relational databases
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL SSAS, multidimensional data warehouse
- T-SQL, MDX
- Knowledge of testing platforms and tools, such as, Microsoft Test Manager
- Experience with load testing
- Experience testing SaaS applications, particularly hosted on AWS
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org