Join our winning team!
DEK Technologies is a professional organization that places high value on people and the individual competence that they contribute. People enjoy working at DEK. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success. Come and be a proud, integral part of helping our international customers develop the latest products that are sold globally and used by millions of people around the world. With offices situated in Melbourne Australia, Stockholm Sweden, Rome Italy, and Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, you too can be a key part of our success.
At DEK Technologies you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
- Attractive, competitive salary and incentives
- Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas
- An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered
- Training and career development opportunities
- 40 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Friday
- English classes 3 hours a week with qualified foreign teachers
- Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance
- Annual health check-up
- Annual company trip & annual family day
- Activities such as; sport & music clubs, yoga & piano classes
Exciting, new opportunities exist in our testing team responsible for a large-scale system from a world-leading company.
By joining us and being a part of developing the latest Voice Services Evolution such as Voice over LTE (VoLTE), Voice over Wi-Fi (VoWiFi), Video over LTE (ViLTE), interconnection, fixed VoIP etc. that will be used by billions of people around the world!
Your responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Design traffic models and test scenarios based on requirement
- Configure test network and execute system test
- Automate system testing
- Support troubleshooting testing issues
- Work on multiple Cloud environments:
- Virtualization (VMware, OpenStack, NFVI);
- Cloud Native (Microservices, Kafka, Kubernetes, Docker);
- Work with Continuous Integration (CI) system (Jenkins, etc.);
At DEK Technologies Vietnam, you will live with Agile & Lean principles where employees are empowered at all levels to collaborate cross-functionally, to take pride in collective ownership, to improve yourself by continuously learning, practicing & sharing with others.
A University Qualification in Software Engineering or a related degree with:
- At least 2 years’ experience with any Programming Language
- Experience with network configuration in Linux environment
- Desire to learn a functional programming language used to build massively scalable soft real-time systems with requirements on high availability. Its runtime system has built-in support for concurrency, distribution and fault tolerance
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com