Join our winning team!
DEK Technologies is a professional organization that places high value on people and the individual competence that they contribute. People enjoy working at DEK. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success. Come and be a proud, integral part of helping our international customers develop the latest products that are sold globally and used by millions of people around the world. With offices situated in Melbourne Australia, Stockholm Sweden, Rome Italy, and Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, you too can be a key part of our success.
At DEK Technologies you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
- Attractive, competitive salary and incentives
- Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas
- An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered
- Training and career development opportunities
- 40 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Friday
- English classes 3 hours a week with qualified foreign teachers
- Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance
- Annual health check-up
- Annual company trip & annual family day
- Activities such as; sport & music clubs, yoga & piano classes
Exciting, new opportunities exist in our testing team responsible for a large-scale system from a world-leading company. You will be working with functional modules required to manage signaling from end-user equipment, allocating application servers, establishing emergency connections, protecting core network, securing and controlling communication with other networks.
By joining our team, you will be working in an international distributed team based on Agile & Lean principles.
Your responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- To design traffic models and test scenarios based on requirement
- To configure test network and execute system test
- To automatic system testing
- To support troubleshooting testing issues
You will live a true Agile & Lean culture where employees are empowered at all levels to collaborate and take ownership. At DEK Vietnam, we constantly run the Scrum mentorship and Agile Coaching programs to help build up your career path
A University Qualification in Software Engineering or a related degree with:
- At least 2 years’ experience with any Programming Language
- Experience with network configuration in Linux environment
- Desire to learn a functional programming language used to build massively scalable soft real-time systems with requirements on high availability. Its runtime system has built-in support for concurrency, distribution and fault tolerance.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org