Join our winning team!
DEK Technologies is a professional organization that places high value on people and the individual competence that they contribute. People enjoy working at DEK. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success. Come and be a proud, integral part of helping our international customers develop the latest products that are sold globally and used by millions of people around the world. With offices situated in Melbourne Australia, Stockholm Sweden, Rome Italy, and Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, you too can be a key part of our success.
At DEK Technologies you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
- Attractive, competitive salary and incentives
- Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas
- An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered
- Training and career development opportunities
- 40 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Friday
- English classes 3 hours a week with qualified foreign teachers
- Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance
- Annual health check-up
- Annual company trip & annual family day
- Activities such as; sport & music clubs, yoga & piano classes
Develop and maintain a state-of-the-art cloud solution which provides the research collaboration platform in healthcare and the powerful contract expense management system.
Your responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Improve system quality by identifying issues and common patterns
- Enhance applications by identifying opportunities for improvement, making recommendations and designing and implementing systems
- Maintain and improve existing codebases and peer review code changes
- Liaise with colleagues to implement technical designs
- Investigate and use new technologies where relevant
- Produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code
- Work independently when required
- Attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard.
- A University Qualification in Software Engineering or a related degree.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software development
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Development Stack: C#, .NET, ASP.NET, MVC
- Web development knowledge:
- Profiling and performance tuning
- Responsive UI
- Development web application for desktop and mobile devices
- Database knowledge:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL relational databases
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL SSAS, multidimensional data warehouse
- T-SQL, MDX
- Design and implementation of large scalable database
- Performance tuning and profiling
- Development of Web API, Web Services, REST API, JSON, XML
- Strong knowledge of OOP and design patterns
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com