Join our winning team!
DEK Technologies is a professional organization that places high value on people and the individual competence that they contribute. People enjoy working at DEK. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success. Come and be a proud, integral part of helping our international customers develop the latest products that are sold globally and used by millions of people around the world. With offices situated in Melbourne Australia, Stockholm Sweden, Rome Italy, and Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, you too can be a key part of our success.
At DEK Technologies you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
- Attractive, competitive salary
- Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas
- An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered
- Training and career development opportunities
- 40 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Friday
- English classes 3 hours a week with qualified foreign teachers
- Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance
- Annual health check-up
- Annual company trip & annual family day
- Activities such as; sport & music clubs, yoga & piano classes
We are looking for Android Developer who will engage in multiple Android App projects with many exciting challenges.
You are motivated by the idea of implementing mobile solutions and bringing clients’ mobile products to life. You enjoy exploring new technologies and have experience developing mobile projects on your own or in our global teams.
At DEK Technologies Vietnam, you will live with Agile & Lean principles where employees are empowered at all levels to collaborate cross-functionally, to take pride in collective ownership, to improve yourself by continuously learning, practicing & sharing with others.
A University Qualification in Software Engineering or a related degree with experiences in:
- At least 3 years of experience in mobile application development on Android and using different frameworks such as Native Android, Flutter, React Native, etc.
- Strong OOP design and programming skills in Kotlin and Java.
- Strong understanding of Android application architecture such as Clean architecture, MVVM, Modularization, Live data, Data Binding.
- Experience in Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE).
- Experience in working with IOT devices is a plus.
- Familiar with Map API like Geocoding, Reverse Geocoding, Distance, … such as Mapbox, Google Map, …
- Good English communication
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org