Join our winning team!
DEK Technologies is a professional organization that places high value on people and the individual competence that they contribute. People enjoy working at DEK. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success. Come and be a proud, integral part of helping our international customers develop the latest products that are sold globally and used by millions of people around the world. With offices situated in Melbourne Australia, Stockholm Sweden, Rome Italy, and Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, you too can be a key part of our success.
At DEK Technologies you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
- Attractive, competitive salary and incentives
- Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas
- An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered
- Training and career development opportunities
- 40 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Friday
- English classes 3 hours a week with qualified foreign teachers
- Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance
- Annual health check-up
- Annual company trip & annual family day
- Activities such as; sport & music clubs, yoga & piano classes
The Agile Coach facilitates the transition from earlier design and support methodologies (e.g. Waterfall Development) to the Agile and LEAN ways of working. This job includes (but not limited to) below accountabilities:
- Facilitator: Facilitate learning and development through individual and team coaching.
- Trainer: Provide training to the team on the agile process; training will continue all the time during the project execution on agile and continuous improvement on velocity, quality, processes etc.
- Mentor: Focusing on people ad drive continuous improvement all the time.
- Coach senior management in agile practices to ensure the adoption of best practices from the top-down.
- Identify process issues and improve them.
- Lead agile workshops for development teams, as well as organizations.
- Support and guide Product Owner, teams, scrum master to ensure smooth project delivery.
- Guide teams to help them stay on track with agile techniques, and fine-tune behaviors as needed.
- Actively engage with the Business Area Manager to seek wanted areas of improvement and gain knowledge of customer interactions and future team strategies.
- Gather quantitative measurements of team performance, improvements made over history, and improvements required in the future.
- Participate in the Agile Transition Team discussions and knowledge sharing.
- Establish and Maintain an Agile Community of Practice.
At DEK Technologies Vietnam, you will live with Agile & Lean principles where employees are empowered at all levels to collaborate cross-functionally, to take pride in collective ownership, to improve yourself by continuously learning, practicing & sharing with others.
- 3+ years of experience as an Agile Coach.
- Significant understanding of Software design methodology and verification principles and process.
- Significant understanding of Agile/Lean and its’ implementation.
- Experience in Scrum, Kanban, and Scaled Agile Frameworks (SAFe)
- Experience in change management, leadership, and coaching.
- Strong leader, educator, and coach.
- An excellent communicator and facilitator (both English and Vietnamese).
- Influencing and Understanding others.
- Flexibility and Resilience.
- Focus on results.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org