Join our winning team!
DEK Technologies is a professional organization that places high value on people and the individual competence that they contribute. People enjoy working at DEK. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success. Come and be a proud, integral part of helping our international customers develop the latest products that are sold globally and used by millions of people around the world. With offices situated in Melbourne Australia, Stockholm Sweden, Rome Italy, and Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, you too can be a key part of our success.
At DEK Technologies you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
- Attractive, competitive salary and incentives
- Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas
- An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered
- Training and career development opportunities
- 40 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Friday
- English classes 3 hours a week with qualified foreign teachers
- Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance
- Annual health check-up
- Annual company trip & annual family day
- Activities such as; sport & music clubs, yoga & piano classes
DEK Technologies Vietnam is strongly growing and Human Resources Team is looking for an active, professional and caring Administration Specialist to support us maintain and develop an excellent work environment for our staffs.
Your responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Taking care of staffs’ benefits: healthcare insurance, annual health check, etc.
- In charge of purchasing and maintaining office inventory/equipment control
- Assisting in the preparation of contract documents; proofreading and tracking contract, invoice documents.
- Working closely with other departments to support the newcomer in onboarding process.
- Taking care of transportation matters: work permit, visa, flight, accommodation, taxi.
- Producing and distributing correspondence memos, letters and forms.
- Determining the administration issues and resolving them for smooth office operations.
2. Event organization:
- Organizing internal events: Annual Trip, Family Day, Birthdays, Barbeque, Tet Party, Team Buildings, Celebrations, Business Trips, etc.
- Supporting external events: Job Fair, Career Day, Open Day, etc.
3. Other tasks as when required.
A University Qualification in Human Resources or Administration field with:
- At least 3 years experience as an Administration Specialist or similar role;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel;
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work;
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills;
- Effective communication with suppliers;
- Integrity: open and honest
- Can-do attitude;
- Ability to handle multi-tasks;
- Good command in both Vietnamese and English;
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org