Join our winning team!
DEK Technologies is a professional organization that places high value on people and the individual competence that they contribute. People enjoy working at DEK. They enjoy the team camaraderie, flexibility, opportunities for travel, and feeling part of the company’s success. Come and be a proud, integral part of helping our international customers develop the latest products that are sold globally and used by millions of people around the world. With offices situated in Melbourne Australia, Stockholm Sweden, Rome Italy, and Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, you too can be a key part of our success.
At DEK Technologies you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
- Attractive, competitive salary and incentives
- Opportunities for short and long-term training/work overseas
- An excellent working environment in developing tomorrow’s features
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered
- Training and career development opportunities
- 40 flexible working hours per week from Monday to Friday
- English classes 3 hours a week with qualified foreign teachers
- Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance
- Annual health check-up
- Annual company trip & annual family day
- Activities such as; sport & music clubs, yoga & piano classes
Come join our team and be part of developing the latest 5G Radio Technologies that will be used by billions of people around the world!
Your responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
• Develop production software for radio products
• Develop and execute manual and automated testing procedures
• Troubleshoot issues and provide corrections
• Support activities primed by other groups such as hardware bring-up, hardware/software integration, performance verification, etc.
At DEK Technologies Vietnam, you will live with Agile & Lean principles where employees are empowered at all levels to collaborate cross-functionally, to take pride in collective ownership, to improve yourself by continuously learning, practicing & sharing with others.
If you have just graduated from University with a Bachelor Degree in either Information Technology, Computer Science or a related degree with:
- Strong IT background;
- C/C++ software development passion;
- High teamwork spirit;
- Eager to learn new technologies;
- Basic English communication;
- Knowledge about embedded system, Realtime OS, and Linux is an advantage
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org